Tour To Conclude in Fallon on Labor Day
(Las Vegas, NV) – Dean Heller continued campaigning across the state today on the sixth day of his many stops through rural Nevada. So far, Dean has visited Ely, Elko, Fallon, Fernley, Laughlin, Pahrump, Winnemucca, and Yerington, as well as Carson City and Minden today.
Dean and Lynne riding in the Winnemucca Labor Day Parade
· In Winnemucca, Dean and Lynne rode their horses in the Winnemucca Labor Day Parade. They stopped by The Pig BBQ and Pub, a popular local eating spot. Dean later tweeted, “Stopped by The Pig to grab a 1/2 slab of ribs and sweet potato fries. A must do for anyone driving through.”
· In Carson City, Dean went to the Team Nevada office and thanked volunteers for their support and hard work.
· In Minden, Dean visited Douglas County Republican Headquarters to rally supporters, remind them that there are only two short months left in this election, and encourage them to keep fighting through November.
· On Labor Day, Monday, September 3rd, Dean will attend the Fallon Labor Day Pancake Breakfast at 9:00 a.m. before participating in the Fallon Labor Day Parade at 10:00 a.m.
Read about Dean’s travels around Nevada this week:
· Lahontan Valley News: Heller focuses on future generation in campaign
· Ely Times: Heller visits Ely
· Elko Daily Free Press: Heller meets supporters, fires back at opponent
· Pahrump Valley Times: Heller claims uncertainty affecting economy
You can view a Facebook album of the tour here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151334187174505.511345.21226584504&type=1
Follow Dean on his rural tour on Twitter @Deanheller or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/deanheller.