LIVE ACTION DEDICATES JANUARY ISSUE OF THE ADVOCATE TO THE LOST GENERATION OF ROE
40 Years Of Roe: How We Lost A Generation Examines the Impact of Abortion on America
The 2013 “March for Life” marks the 40th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, the Supreme Court decision that allowed an unregulated abortion industry to thrive over the past 40 years and Live Action, has released a special issue of The Advocate, the group’spro-life magazine, entitled 40 Years of Roe: How We Lost A Generation, to commemorate the 55,000,000 lives lost to abortion. The Advocate, available now, examines the impact of abortion on the culture, politics and women.
Lila Rose, President of Live Action said of this issue, “We believe in the innate right to life of every human being – from the youngest to the oldest, from conception to natural death. This commemorative issue of The Advocate exposes the horrors of abortion and reminds us of the lost generation that fell victim to the 1973 Supreme Court decision.
Featured articles in this edition include:
- Pro-life in popular culture: America’s youth are becoming more pro-life, evidenced by some surprising new pop culture references
- Gendercide: Sex-selection in America: Live Action goes undercover to investigate sex-selection happening in the United States – and finds shocking results
- 40 Years of Roe, Five Years of Live Action: 55,000,000people have been lost to abortion, and the number is increasing at a rapid, uncontrolled rate
- Adopted Heroes, Aborted Saints: What would the world be like if Steve Jobs had never been born and adopted?
- Monopoly! Planned Parenthood’s Power Grab: Read about Planned Parenthood’s latest funding uptick – which sees no sign of slowing down
Link to the 40th anniversary edition of The Advocate here: http://www.liveaction.org/advocate/the-advocate-40-years-of-roe-how-we-lost-a-generation/