Zero Hedge – One-stop summary of the key events and issues in the week ahead.
Monday 4 February
- European Services PMIs (Jan)
- US Factory Orders (Dec): GS: 2.7%, Consensus: 2.3%, Previous: 0.0%
- Also interesting: UK Construction PMI
Tuesday 5 February
- RBA Meeting: We expect no change to the Cash Rate at 3.00%, in line with consensus. The market is pricing a cut of approximately 10bp.
- US ISM Non-manufacturing Index (Jan): GS: 55.0, Consensus: 55.0, Previous: 55.7
- China HSBC Services PMI (Jan): Previous: 51.7
Wednesday 6 February
- Germany Factory Orders (Dec): Consensus: 0.9% mom, Previous: -1.8% mom
- Czech Central Bank Meeting: GS: 0.05%, Consensus: 0.05%, Previous: 0.05%.
- Poland Central Bank Meeting: In line with consensus we expect a 25bp cut to 3.75%.
- Also interesting: Czech Industrial Output, Czech Trade Balance
0 Recommend This